Night before graduation


It's late and i should get enough hours of sleeping . but i feel like I have to write down at least part of my mixed feelings .I guess even my hormones as confused as I am . I feel stressed and excited at the same time.
Anyone who would look at my academic career would assume that I’m smart and i’m hard-working . I’m not , i just believe i’m a strong person. I really don’t share the same experience with at least the people whom I always was around . I’m not looking-down at myself . I’m just being realistic . I’m just diffrent when it comes to my own way of doing things . Honestly I believe I’ve learned the most. In the past , I had those moments when basically all people around pitied me . And I had no choice than to be the only person to believe in my own self . People don’t get it when I say I don’t enjoy much the major i’m doing and they are telling me to either stop it or stop complaining . But you know no one is actually getting what I mean when I mention it . Yes I’m proud of myself , I succeed the whole thing . I’ve never stopped even when everything pushed me to .Yes I’m strong and unstoppable. After somehow a long journey of studing , I’ve learned to accept a lot along the road. You won’t get all the things you want in life . Accept that you are "that smart” enough like some people around you . Accept that even with hard work things may not work sometimes .That when you the supposed good to you escape you and fade away,It’s because it wasn’t meant to be good at first place . Don’t stick much.“Good” has no definite meaning and may change from a person to an other .Make your own good something even if it’s seen mediocre to others .By the end stay strong because you are making things to your own satisfaction even though it would never be reached .As much as you are trying , you are doing fine and you are enough . You are always enough .

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires