My Favorite 2016 Reads



So i've decided to post about my favorite 2016 reads . I didn't want to call it favorite books because they are obviously not 2016 releases and more almost of them are somehow old . Well , i usually read famous books after when the hype start to fade .

 It won't be a book review or a long article this time , i wanted to wish you all happy new year and may all your dreams come true . 



I didn't did much in 2016 , maybe my only biggest acheivement was making this blog ( If i can call an acheivement of course) . But it wasn't a bad year when it comes to reading . I'm a slow freaking moody reader . And i basically can make reading a really good book a long experience because i'm actually enjoying it the fullest . But i've improved a little this year . 

As i've mentioned i'll make it a light article , so i'll comment on each book of my favorites with just word . Basically the first word i would answer when you mention me that book . I've did a review of almost of them , in case you don't mind being spoiled click the link . 

I read alot of good books this year , but those are the most that affected me and i'm happy they are different genres .



  Exquisite 


 Gloomy 


 Roller Coaster


 Moving 

 relatable


By the end , may 2017 be a very productive and successful year for all of you .










Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires